Friday, December 18, 2015

This Happened

(((Geek Alert))))

In 1977, I saw the original Star Wars movie.  Over the years I have seen them all. I was planning to "just wait" for  The Force Awakens to come out on DVD. Then a friend from my acting group posted a call for someone to go with her. She said "The 3D version is tempting me."

So yeah, this happened:
Over two hours and you don't dare go to the bathroom.  It was a thrill ride.  I won't give any spoilers, but I had only one or two minor complaints.
If you saw it and didn't like it - well - Don't Tell ME!
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

1 comment:

Petit Design Co. said...

Woohoo, lucky you. I have yet to see it. I'm waiting for my in-laws to get here this week so they can babysit!

Without spoilers, do you think it's inappropriate for younger children? I'm wondering why it's pg-13