Sunday, April 07, 2019

A Sneak Peek!

I know I haven't posted in over a week.  I am sorry.  There have been several things that have happened in my life that I just can't talk about right now.   Just know that I am still here.

Now,  Let me give you a bit of a sneak peek at a quilt that will be my April Island batik challenge quilt.  The fabrics were all provided by Island Batik as a part of the Ambassador program.

This is a baby quilt but it has a more modern aesthetic.  The sashings, cornerstones and setting triangles are in gray, black, and white.  Since it is a baby quilt I did more casual quilting on it also.  I really like the two color pieced binding in red and blue.  It adds a nice pop of color to the edges. 

Hopefully in a few days I will be able to get good photos of the quilt and post them for your enjoyment.

Have a great week.


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oooh - I like it!! Two color binding - interesting - I'll have to try that - ;))

Barbara said...

I liked the binding A LOT before even reading what you wrote! That’s not to say it takes away from the entire quilt. Itis simply beautiful in its totality, an awesome creation!