Friday, November 08, 2019

Checking In (Sneak Peek)

The November challenge quilt that I am making for the Island Batik Ambassador program is now all quilted.  I just need to cut binding and sew it on. 
I can't show you the quilt top just yet.   So,  I did the "swirled quilt" photo that I have been seeing on social media. 

I love the fabric and the quilt.  It will be so nice to snuggle in during the cold snap that is starting tonight here in my area of Alabama.  I need to get busy making and attaching the binding! 
But today I will be helping Mom with a financial matter and that will take some time.  Maybe I can get the binding made this weekend. 
Wish me luck.
Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I'm loving the colours and can't wait to see the whole quilt.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That's an interesting way to show a quilt without actually "showing" the quilt - I may "borrow" that - LOL - thanks for sharing - ;))

Barb said...

What a tease.....

Debbie said...

Well, I do love the colors. Will wait to view the hidden treasure:)

Louise said...

I'm in Alabama today, too, and it's c-c-c-cold! Definitely quilt weather, and what could be more warm and sunny than yellow and blue? :)

Karen said...

You are way ahead of me this month, Gene! I've almost got my top pieced. I love the colours in yours, and look forward to seeing it unfurled!

Kathleen said...

Well done, need to get my idea finished and then start....so I won’t be one of the firsts...not anything new for me.