Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A little fun with Mom

Some of the presents my Mom got were puzzles.  So we have started one of them.  The first day we got the outline - which is how I work on a puzzle. Mom, of course, just starts trying to fit any pieces together. 
As long as she doesn't leave pieces loose in the "frame area" I am okay with that.  Ha ha. In the photo you can see that she has  two pieces that I haven't yet removed. 

Of course sometimes, I can take those pieces and attach them. She is much better at finding pieces than fitting them into place. Mom is fantastic at sorting pieces sometimes. That is why the barn and the house are in place. Mom had piles of "barn" and "house" pieces, all I had to do was make them fit together. 
I think we are a pretty good team. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

DVArtist said...

We do a lot of puzzles here too. This looks like a good one. Gene, I am wishing you all the goodness that 2023 has to offer. Your friend, N.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How wonderful that you and your mom can enjoy time and a craft together! Precious memories.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That's a nice puzzle - and you two are a GREAT team! - ;))

My name is Erika. said...

Puzzles are always fun. I got a new one for Christmas. Happy new year Gene.

Fundy Blue said...

Great fun, Gene! I always start with the outside "frame" too. I have a niece who just starts putting pieces together like your mom. It's fun to see how different people approach putting a puzzle together.

Vicki W said...

I work puzzles like your Mom and my Mom approaches it like you.