Thursday, December 29, 2022

Well! That was fast.

On Wednesday, my oldest niece and her two daughters visited Mom.  Of course when they got there Mom was working on the puzzle and said "Y'all come help me with this puzzle."  According to my niece, the youngest is a puzzle whiz.  All I know is that before lunch time the puzzle looked like this:
Yes,  they finished it in a short time.  I think I am glad that someone else got to sort out all those tree parts. I find that the tree foliage is always the part that I leave for the last.  I suppose we will start another one in the next few days. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

WOW - that was fast!! It's a lovely puzzle - and I agree - I don't like doing the tree parts either - ;))

Fundy Blue said...

What fun, Gene! My family and I enjoy doing puzzles together too. All the best to you!

SueR said...

A fellow puzzle builder! I rediscovered puzzle building a couple Christmases ago, and I'm loving it! My biggest so far--the 4000-piece world map puzzle from Educa!