Friday, June 23, 2023

For Nicole

Today's face image is in honor of the host of the Friday Face Off, Nicole. You see, Nicole creates some of the most interesting skulls using various materials.  That inspired me to see if I could create a skull in my embroidery software.  
For anyone who is interested, I use Embrilliance software on my 12 year old iMac computer to create embroidery.   It involves creating shapes, assigning various types of stitches and adjusting the properties of those stitches.

Here is my skull:


This is a digital image of an embroidery that I digitized for my embroidery machine. I then put the design into photo software to add the background color. 

 I am linking up with Nicole at the Friday Face Off .


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


 Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...stay creative Gene, enjoy your weekend.

My name is Erika. said...

This is perfect to honor Nicole as she does make some fantastic skulls.Happy weekend to you Gene.

DVArtist said...

Oh, Oh, oh, I love love love this! I am so glad I could be of some inspiration to you. This is fabulous. I mean truly amazing. You always impress me with your art, my friend. Thank you for joining FFO and honoring me with your skull. Makes me happy. Have a great weekend.

Christine said...

Perfect face for Nicole!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fantastic, Gene! Hugs, Valerie

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

It is SO sweet of you to honor Nicole with a skull - it came out GREAT! - ;))

roentare said...

Skull is Nicole's favorite for sure