Wednesday, June 21, 2023

More Fun!

After my "Just for Fun" post I got a comment from Elizabeth  saying that one of the faces "reminds me of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz."   Here is that face again:

Today I was truly playing.  I used one of the drawing tools and created a shape. 
Hmmm...... that looks like...... well if I turn it a bit....maybe.  
YES
It is a SHOE. The color just happened to be ruby red because I had been playing with digitizing hearts before that. 
It used the last color I had chosen. It is easy to change, but, well.........
I copied and mirrored that piece.  
Then I added two more shapes - LEGS.  
I chose a variegated thread from the digital selection, and there it was:

A pair of Wicked Witch legs with ruby "slippers" on her feet.  I honestly doubt that the variegated thread would sew out that neatly, but it certainly created a fun image. 
On the practical side, I could split the sections of the legs and add color changes.


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

You are building quite the witch there LOL. I think creating thread changes would make a fun pair of legs.

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you are having fun playing with your witch, great work! Hugs, Valerie

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Looks like you are having a great time playing - ;))

DVArtist said...

Oh so much fun. I love the witch legs and shoes. Have a great day.

roentare said...

The witch legs look fantastic