Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Featured Quilter, really?

 A few days ago, I got a nice email telling me that one of my buds had nominated me to be a featured quilter on a blog. Of course I was interested.  But I didn't think I was interesting enough to feature.  Luckily the questions in the interview brought out the best in me.  Then the editing made me sound even better.
Thanks to Charlie for the nomination AND to Nichole for asking me to be her guest at Stitching Heaven.  You can read the interview at Stitching Heaven Howdy.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be nice and comment over there when you read the interview, okay?  The "no comments" on it is making me itchy! .

12 comments:

wolf3349 said...

I love to watch the grandchildren trying to find the Easter eggs we hide for them. I like bunnies also.
This is so nice ofyou to do this bunny hop.
Donna

wolf3349 said...

I forgot my e mail addy----wolf3349@atlanticbb.net

Fleurette said...

great interview, loved reading it.

Petit Design Co. said...

Awesome! congrats!

luv2quilt2 said...

Great article, Gene. I see you've finished the Ginger Jars.

Unknown said...

how cool Gene, I read, I commented, and I left......hugs

Rhonda said...

You go, Gene!!!!

Niki said...

Thank YOU, Gene! It was entirely my priviledge to feature you! Thanks so much, and I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog! XOXO

sharon said...

A very fine interview. I like your remark to inspiring new quilters that " there are no quilting police". I think we should all try and remember that some times, and just have some fun trying new ideas. Sharonj.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Congrats on being a Featured Quilter, Gene! It's well-deserved. I left a comment at the site. :-)

lesthook said...

Great interview Gene!

Micki said...

Congrats on the interview Gene...I loved it!
Micki