Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Angel Sang

A few of you know that I am active in our church choir. The fact is I love music. But then that is no surprise to those of you who have been reading my blog for a while.  I was hoping that the Christmas Eve service would show up in our "recorded services" on the church website. So far it hasn't.

However, I did find December 19th's service where we sang "Ave the Angel Sang."   I do not have any solo in this.  The first verse is sung by a dear friend whom I love to hear sing. I am however singing in the men's parts on this.  Since I don't hear anything "horrible" in it, I must have done just fine. The song runs 3 minutes 28 seconds.


Click the play button below OR  the direct link.




The photo of the Angel is courtesy of Dave Burks Photography (used by permission) It is copyright so please don't steal it. Thank you.



We have lots of snow here with a possibility of another inch this afternoon. Brrrrr.



5 comments:

sewfunquilts said...

Interesting post for you today, Gene. Unusual. Love the Angel portrait..and brrr on the snow!

Barb said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooo cold.......and it is snowing here......

Will have to go and check out the site.

Melinda said...

We have snow here in Atlanta also. Not supposed to get above freezing so it should stay for another day or two. Keep warm!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful music! Thanks for sharing! Certainly looks cold in your area - it was a yucky 70* here yesterday.

Unknown said...

I just love choral music! I used to sing in the Children's Choir at my church when I was growing up. I hated going to practice, but I sure loved singing on Sundays! This is beautiful, Gene. Thank you!