Friday, December 24, 2010

Winners!!! Merry Christmas To ALL

We have winners.  I couldn't pick easily so I let the random number generator pick the winners. 
 Drum rollllllllllllllllll...........




Number 8




Cyndi said...8










Hi Gene! I'm Cyndi...Melissa's friend of whom she spoke of in her comment. And yes, I have had a love affair with quilts, but have been too "shy" to pursue my interest (translated - scared to death to try!). I only started sewing about 5 years ago and have taught myself all I know (which is really not much but I'm trying!). I have been making handbags for those said 5 years and am now ready to try my hand at quilting! So I would absolutely LOVE to win an on-line quilting course...and the fact that it's more for beginners is right up my alley!

Oh, and does it help that I'm from the South? Although I live in Ohio, I'm from Baton Rouge, LA and am headed there tomorrow to spend Christmas with my family! See, we're practically neighbors! LOL!

Wishing you and your family the most joyous and blessed Christmas and all the best for the New Year!


XOXO,

Cyndi

P.S. I'm now following you, too!





and


Micki said...
22




I would love to give this to a friend who is a beginner quilter.
Sounds like it would be fun for someone new to quilting.
Micki




______________________________




_


Yaay for the winners. 


And of course you are all winners in my book.  Merry Christmas to you all.   I wish you peace and joy and good sewing. 


Oh....bonus link for those who weren't chosen... a link for 50% off http://www.sympoz.com/app/ext/3001034.html

8 comments:

Trudi said...

Congratulations to Cyndi and Micki! And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Gene!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrautulations to both winners!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations to Cyndi and Micki. And thanks to Gene for coordinating this super giveaway.

Merry Christmas Eve Gene.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Gene!

Melissa ;-) said...

Congratulations to the winners! Gene, it sounds like you are getting a couple of more quilters on their way!! Merry Christmas, Gene!!

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh...just logged on to take a quick peek at all my favorite blogs and saw that I'm a winner! Wahoo! This is the BEST Christmas present, and I am thrilled to pieces. Thank you so, so much, Gene. I can't wait to begin this journey!

And congratulations to Micki, too!

Merry Christmas, Gene!

XOXO,

Cyndi

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations to the winners! Merry Christmas, Gene.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners! And a very Merry Christmas to you, Gene. Thanks for doing the giveaway!