Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogger Problems.

Apparently Blogger is having some problems.   I finally got back into my account, but discovered that several people have tried to comment on the last post and were unable to comment.  
There is a thread on Google Support that shows it to be a widespread problem.  (thanks for the link Vicki!) 


 Supposedly a fix is in the works.   Since there is a holiday weekend coming up, and I have a little trip planned, I have decided to take several days off from my blog. 


I have to say that I have some amazing readers (friends) spread across the world.  You make writing my blog a worthwhile endeavor.  When I get back it may be a couple of days before I post.    I just didn't want anyone to be worrying/wondering "what happened to Gene."   


Y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend.  You have my permission to party!

4 comments:

Stephanie Hughes said...

You have a great weekend too! I will be working. :(

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Have a great time...see you on the flip side!
Pat

Jocelyn said...

So many bloggers are really having problems. Hope it all gets worked out. This weekend will be a great time for everyone to take a break :-)

Barbara said...

I feel lucky not having experienced any of the blogger problems. Happy holiday weekend to all!