Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"fine" (pronounced fee'-nay)

'The Italian musical term "fine" (pronounced fee'-nay) means "end," and marks the end of the composition.' 
(source http://piano.about.com/od/musicaltermsa1/g/GL_fine.htm 


Need I say more?


I auditioned several fabrics for the binding to no avail. None of it was singing to me.  Then I decided to look in my bin of fat quarters. There were two of the purple ones, just alike.  I auditioned them and they sang a lovely song.  Ahhhh, music to my eyes!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Que bella!

Bunny said...

Looks wonderful great job. I have not visited for a while been busy. I did check out the quilt top to see the whole photo. Lovely and bright.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Bravo!!!!!

Barbara said...

Great choice!

Patti Williams said...

Beautiful

Ebony Love said...

Perfect and lovely!

Rhonda said...

Well done!

sewfunquilts said...

Wonderful! Great job, Gene! Whoo Hoo! pat yourself on the back.

Quiltingranny said...

Muy Bonita...I love the popping colors!