Friday, November 09, 2012

Show and Sale - Set-up Day

Today (Friday)  is "set up" day at the place where I will have my Show and Sale tomorrow.  I have my booth all set  up, but I forgot to get a picture.  (sigh) I thought about it, but my camera wasn't with me.  However,  I got my embroidery machine back from the shop yesterday and I am working on free-standing lace bookmarks as fast as I can.  Since it had an "oops" and had to go to the shop, I lost a week with it.  Fortunately, I am making up for lost time.  Here are some pictures both in progress and finished.

 The blue will be a rosebud with stem and leaves.  Those open holes will be leaves. 
 Here are two in the hoop in a lovely lavender shade.
 Here are several finished designs.  The rosebud ones are in the upper right.
Here are a few more finished bookmarks. The machine is working on a blue cross right now.  I need to get back in there and watch it.  Ha ha.  It is wonderfully hypnotic to watch it.   But really I need to sew down a quilt label.
Tomorrow I will be up bright and early so I can be at the show by 7:45 a.m. - yes on a Saturday.  No sleeping in this weekend.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Those bookmarks are gorgeous! Good luck with tomorrow!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Good luck at the show. Will you also be selling bookmarks? They are beautiful!

Tangos Treasures said...

Very pretty!!! Good Luck!!!

Barb said...

Good luck....

Marjorie said...

those are beautiful - hope your day at the show is very successful.

Kate Brown said...

They are all just beautiful!! I love the way your machine makes those. They are so delicate and beautiful. The lavender ones are my favorites though LOL purple is my color :)

Beth said...

Hope the show was a huge success. Those bookmarks are just beautiful.