Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Wishing (la la la)

If you have been reading my blog posts, then you know that I love Craftsy. One of the great features of Craftsy is the Wish List. I thought I would share some of my wish list with you My Craftsy Wish List: 

1. Free Motion Fillers Volume 1 with Leah Day. (yes, I am loving the other class with Leah, so this seems too obvious!)

2.Beginner Serging: Machine Basics and Techniques  (because I am sure I could do more with my serger)

3.  Modern Piping with Joshua John Russell --now that is NOT a sewing class, but rather a cake decorating class.  There are so many interesting classes on Craftsy and I love making food pretty too.

Check out all of the other great Craftsy Classes by clicking here.

From some of the other classes I have taken let me show you some of my projects.



 This art quilt is one I made from a class called Stupendous Stitching with Carol Ann Waugh.

This pillow is made from a small piece I created in a class called Stitch N Slash with Carol Ann Waugh.











I have also taken some other classes and I have enjoyed all of them.  I am sure you can find a  Craftsy Class that is just right for you.

I highly suggest setting up an account and trying a free class...and why not build your own wish list?

6 comments:

Barbara Arcement said...

your projects are so pretty. I am taking 2 classes right now...Free motion quilting-feathers and a bread making class. so much fun
I love Craftsy!

Rachelle said...

I'll click on your link, we both obviously got the same email from ShareaSale, lol

SeeingStars said...

I've enjoyed the Craftsy class I've taken and will probably enroll in more of them. Your projects are colorful and flowing and so eye catching. Nice FMQ from your previous post too.

Marjorie said...

Besides quilting, you take cake decorating, I take knitting. Love Craftsy and love Leah's classes too. Also have enjoyed Elizabeth Hartman's class. You really should try it.

Barbara said...

I think your art quilt is still my favorite?

Jean(ie) said...

I haven't done anything from the Stupendous Stitching class yet. I like that method of using the decorative stitches. FINALLY, I get to have an excuse to USE them!

The bread-making is on my list.