Saturday, March 09, 2013

Winnings! and a Peek

I have won several things lately.  Sometimes I simply forget to post them.

From  Hilachas  I won some fat quarters that she gave away in honor of her  birthday and her 300th post.

And as a lovely surprise she added these:
Yes!  adorable buttons that I am sure will find their way onto something for the little princesses.

I won two other prizes that I have not yet received.
From SewCal Gal, the Golden Quilter Awards event, I won an Aurifil thread collection by Edyta Sitar called Over the Rainbow.  I, errr....borrowed the picture from her blog.
And from Amy Ellis at Amy's Creative Side,  I won an e-copy of her new book, Modern Basics II.

I am working on a project that I can't really show, but I suppose "peek" wouldn't hurt.

Ha ha...that is really just a peek.  But at least you can see the colors ... and maybe something else.

13 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Yay for winning! You are one lucky guy!!!!!!

The Slow Quilter said...

Great wins for you, and cannot wait to see what you just gave us a peek at.

Beth said...

Congrats on the wins! I know you will enjoy all your prizes.

Barbara said...

Yes, I see the colors, and something else...what are those little dashes on the left? Can't wait!

Teresa Quilts said...

How lucky are you!!! Wow! You are on a roll. I love all your winnings. Especially the thread. You can just pass that on to me. Hahaha

JJ said...

You are pretty lucky and it is so much fun to win something. I haven't won in ages but I keep entering for the fun of it.

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

We should just call you Lucky Gene! Congrats on the wins!

Tangos Treasures said...

Congratulations on your wins!!!

Elaine said...

Go Gene! Looking forward to seeing the result of the "peek"

Cindy said...

It appears you have the luck of the "Irish". LOL
Great prizes, Gene!

Barb said...

It is so fun to get things in the mail....great wins...

Hilachas said...

You're on a roll with all your wins. WTG! Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me, glad you have received your winnings. Can't wait to see what you do with that "wild" fabric.

Kate Brown said...

You really are lucky with your wins!! That thread is awesome, on my wishlist! I need you to let some luck rub off on me :)