Saturday, March 23, 2013

Will you be Disqualified?


I have had a number of entries into the Machine Embroidery blog hop.  I have noticed that several of them are the dreaded "NO REPLY" bloggers.  Do you know if you are a "no-reply" blogger?  If your email is not enabled in your blogger profile: you are.  If you have switched to using the GooglePlus profile you most likely are a no-reply.  Here is a link to a blog post that tells how to fix your Blogger profile to enable your email so you can win. http://www.pleasant-home.com/2010/12/so-exciting-less-no-reply-bloggers.html   Be sure to read the entire post.  She explains a lot.

If you have switched to the GooglePlus profile you probably want to switch back. Here is a link that shows how to do that. http://jenniffier.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-profile.html

If you have commented on my blog (and many others) and have never gotten a reply, chances are that you are a dreaded "No-Reply Blogger."
Join in the fun of connecting with the bloggers that you read.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny that you should mention Google+, Gene. I went there for "A DAY" and left. I did NOT like it whatsoever and it offered nothing more to me that even interested me. It just allowed MORE people to check in on my interests and I didn't care for that whatsoever.

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Te sigo no GFC (que vai acabar)Acho que sou COM resposta.Mas é sempre bom testar.....Beijos.

Anonymous said...

I like to use my blog identity (which is on wordpress, not blogger) to leave comments on blogs that I visit. Unfortunately, there is NO way (that I have been able to find) to not be a no reply blogger when I comment with this ID. I really don't want to post my e-mail address with each comment, I get enough spam without inviting more.
I do have my e-mail posted on my blog which is accessible by clicking on the my name or Avatar at the top of my comment, it links to my blog. Too bad that blogger and wordpress can't play nicely together. :(
(I thought I would just share this info for those that are not aware of this.)
~June in AZ
(contact info can be found on my blog)

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Not me Gene....you know if I'm out there entering to win something...I really want to win :)

Kelly

Royce said...

I had gotten mine set to no reply and didn't even realize it till you told me. How did that happen? Well it's fixed now and I'm back in contact with the blogging world.