Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sale Alert

But first another picture of a couple of my paintings. First- one for Pat, who doesn't like abstract painting.
The Old Yellow Car was a Christmas present to one of my nephews.


Then an abstract - but it isn't hard to see that it is a mountain scene.  Maybe Pat will like this one too.
This was sold to a dear friend in Tennessee. 


Now, about that sale.....

I thought that some of my faithful readers might like to know about the Craftsy Flash sale this weekend.  Whether you buy as gifts for others OR as gifts for yourself (because you are worth it) This looks promising.  Shop early for the best selection.

Still haven't found the perfect present for the crafter in your life? Stuff their stockings with fabric and yarn from Craftsy! From Friday, December 13 - Monday, December 16, designer yarn is on sale up to 80% off and designer fabric is up to 65% off. Order by 12/16 to guarantee delivery by 12/24...sorry, this is only for US residents. Hurry over to Craftsy! This sale expires on 12/16 at midnight MT.

Craftsy 80% Off Yarn Flash Sale through 12/16
Craftsy 65% Off Fabric Flash Sale through 12/16

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.


6 comments:

Pat said...

I am "okay" with the mountain painting but if I were seeing both of these and going to buy one of them for ME, it would be the car painting. I do love the colors in the mountain painting, though. :)

suemac said...

The pickings are already getting slim.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like abstract painting so please keep posting them. You are multitalented with painting, quilting and weaving!

Beth said...

I love the car!!! I am fine with abstract paintings and I love the colors in your mountains. But I really have a love of vintage or vintage looking cars...the ones from the 50's.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Gene your art is beautiful!

Smiles,
Kelly

Jeanna said...

Thanks for the tip on the sale Gene!

Love both of your paintings :)