Monday, November 24, 2014

Shhhh!!!!

Making a quilt...but I can't show it.  Maybe you will settle for some "sneak peek" pictures.  When it is finally shown (elsewhere) I will post a link to the entire project.

I love the rich vibrant colors of the fabrics!
Blocks

Fabrics

Mockup Pieces.....cut from paper
In case you are wondering, it is coming along beautifully.  I wish I could show you my progress. I am having FUN with it.

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Fun fabrics! Can't wait for a peek.

Sarah said...

You're such a tease ;)

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I'm intrigued! I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Barbara said...

I would have know this was yours, it's so you!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Sarah took the words right out of my mouth - you are such a tease! - ;))

Unknown said...

cool! can't wait to see it. :)