Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

As you may know (if you read the sidebar) I have some Irish heritage and I am PROUD of it.  For the celebration of the green, I have dyed some wool using green as one of the colors.  Then I spun it into a beehive art yarn.
See that lovely green in there!

And now I will "torture" you with my rendition of Danny Boy. There is no need to watch the video. To make it possible to upload to youTube, there must be video..so it is all clover.


Have a GREEN and Happy Day.

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

6 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

happy StPats day Gene neither of us are Irish but we love the food so I always make us a feast with corn beef, potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. Our friend Mr L has his birthday today so I always invite him over so he doesn't have to cook on his birthday.
very cool yarn-loved the videos-thanks

suemac said...

My husband is half Irish and his name is Patrick. We do celebrate in our household

Barbara said...

Gorgeous yarn!! Really stunning! Happy day to all, Irish or not! :)

Jean said...

Thank you for your serenade today. Beautiful singing and beautiful yarn.

Kathleen said...

Awww, now that wasn't torture at all! I really enjoyed your singing Gene. Thank you!

Marlene said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!