Thursday, March 05, 2015

Lazy

This crazy weather is not being conducive to my ability to create.  I am being plain lazy.

No fears, I am fine.  Life is still good - I am just having a 'go slow' to use a British labor union term.

Carry on, I will return in full force in a few days.

Meanwhile, here is a bit of my artwork for you to enjoy.

Transcend
Forbidden Crossing

Tomatoes for Pablo



My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

10 comments:

DebbieB said...

Lovely, all of them. I am having a 'go slow' day myself.

Beth said...

Beautiful work. I think lazy sounds so harsh...how about recharging? ;)

Unknown said...

"go slow"~ that was the motto for me this morning. :) with ice on the roads I went to work late, took my time, puttered around the house, cooking, going to my sewing room, picking out fabric for the back of a small quilt...then I decided I should probably go to work, then left work as soon as was feasible. :) Your artwork is very colorful and great for a cold winter day.

Jeanna said...

Beautiful art, Gene. You are super creative and talented. Thanks for sharing.

Petit Design Co. said...

Those tulips are beautiful Gene.

Linda said...

Gene, these are beautiful, I love the colours and details. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent.

Linda said...

Gene, these are beautiful, I love the colours and details. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent.

Barbara said...

Me too!

Jean(ie) said...

I wondered how you've been faring with all the snow days. I have a daughter that lives on the Grotto campus and she's been busy keeping the kids and monks fed. Hang there and take the time to seek new inspiration.

suemac said...

Wouldn't those tulips make a great art quilt.