Monday, February 11, 2019

A New Video -Accuquilt Go! Cutter

Over the weekend,  I was planning to cut some 2 1/2" squares from some layer cake and charm pack squares.  So I decided to do a video showing my method using the Go! cutter and the 2 1/2" strip die as well as the Go! Qube die for 2 1/2" squares.

This video has also been added to the Tutorial Video tab so that you can find it again easily.
You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified when I have new videos.

I have added social media buttons on the left hand sidebar for your convenience.  I hope you like the blog redesign.

I have also added a page tab with all of the current Island Batik Ambassadors and blogs/websites.
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

I watched your video over the weekend. It was a great demonstration of the cutter.

Quilting Gail said...

Great video Gene!!!
I love the tip with using the lint roller! I'll be sure to keep mine by my Go Cutter!
And, it was fun to see that your blocks sometimes stick to the mat! I was careful to slide the mat off, but there is always one or 2 squares that want to do their own thing!! :-)
Gail

Quiltinggail@yahoo.ca

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Loved your video - very informative! I like the tip of using the lint roller for the bits and pieces - thanks! And I love your new blog redesign - especially the social media buttons on the LEFT side bar - LOL - ;))

JJ said...

Nice tutorial, well done.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Because of Wanda, I bit the bullet and bought the Studio cutter. I love that it folds. I have never made a tutorial video, so congratulations!

Barbara said...

Lovely new blog design! Will check out your new buttons. The video is professional as always, and the list of quilters it will help is endless!
Well done, Gene!