Monday, March 18, 2019

Daisy Chain QAL - Unit B

After getting the directions for unit B of the Daisy Chain Quilt Along,  I decided to switch gears and use some of my Island Batik fabrics as the "Assorted Scrappy or Coordinating Fabrics."  You all know how much I love using batiks, don't you?

So I chose two batiks and cut the required strips needed.  Then I sewed strip sets as directed.

Next,  I sub-cut the strip sets and sewed the four patch units. 
These thirteen squares would make a great table topper all by themselves.  
I am sure that I will get a very pretty quilt using these fabrics.  
Color me happy!


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Quilting Gail said...

very pretty, Gene!
quilting gail

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That is going to be VERY pretty - whatever "that" is - LOL - ;))

Alison V. said...

These look great! These are going to be fun in your quilt.

Barbara said...

Love these batiks!

Barb said...

Happy Fabrics!!! Going look so colorful and fun

Christina said...

I love the batiks you chose. I can not wait to see your finished quilt as the colors are going to be stunning!