Thursday, May 02, 2019

What's Up

Not much sewing this week, but lots of boring medical stuff.   Yesterday was spent with a liquid diet and "prep" for a colonoscopy.  The good news is that I survived it and nothing suspicious was found.  It was just a standard screening test. And now,  I don't have to do it for another ten years.  (yaaay!)

Over the weekend I did manage to sew a couple of blocks for my Orange and Purple quilt.  That is my casual project that is used as a time filler when I can't be working on another project.
Not a great picture, but here are those two blocks.
I really like the feel of rhythm that is added by the striped fabric in the pinwheel block. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I'm glad that you survived and that nothing suspicious was found - be careful, though - the next ten years will fly by - LOL. Your purple and orange blocks are pretty - and a great fill-in project - ;))

Barbara said...

Pretty blocks, and I especially appreciate the planning required for the directional fabric on the right. No worries, you will catch up!

Kathleen said...

The stripes are great! Glad you are done with the colonoscopy - never fun.

Rhonda said...

Glad all went well!!

Debbie said...

Glad it is done and over! Great blocks....always good to have a little project to work on in times like these:)