Monday, July 22, 2019

My Second Island Batik Ambassador Box




The second box of amazingness has arrived.  It weighed in at 23 glorious pounds (10.4 kg) and is full of delightful surprises.  We made an opening video to share with you.

Island Batik along with industry partners,  Aurifil Thread, Hobbs Batting, and Accuquilt sent us these lovely supplies to use in our challenges each month.



I have already started one project for September. (yes really.  I don't want to get behind.) 
These supplies are a delight to work with. 

Have a colorful and happy week.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Wow I see some beautiful projects sewn in the future. Congrats Gene!!!! Lucky guy.

Kathleen said...

Great video! I love the seque into the agave plant - cracked me up!

Barbara said...

The video is fun! Do I detect a bit of uncontrolled excitement? After opening the box, removing the big wad of packing paper, turning left to lay it down, then turning back to the box with the full view of colors and tons of gorgeous fabrics and supplies, it looked for a split second like your slightly unsteady hands were hesitating...perhaps not quite sure where to start taking things out to show! Lol. I would have been jumping up and down! So wonderful.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Second box of amazingness - oh, what wonderful goodies!! Have fun trying to decide which one you're going to play with first!! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects - and be sure to save those lovely batik scraps for a confetti quilt - ;))

Dione Gardner-Stephen said...

Great video Gene.... looks like you'll need to keep an eye on your Island Batik stash when Dave your camera man is around haha! Love how excited you are over the desert bundle, I will look forward to seeing what you make from that.

Barb said...

I am jealous that you got five spools of Aurifil....love it.