Monday, July 08, 2019

Sharing from the Past

Right now I am working on a project that will be shown in August - sorry, I can't even give you a sneak peek.

So, perhaps you would like to see my most popular YouTube channel video. It has 238 thousand views.  I almost feel famous.

 Or perhaps you would like to see one or two of my paintings.
Transcend
Moonlit Path
Or maybe just a fun little improv quilt for inspiration.


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Barb said...

You are so creative, I have always loved your paintings. Your video is wonderful.

Linda Swanekamp said...

My, my such a versatile soul! Good to see so much color.

Rhonda said...

You are such a tease and very creative. I'm practically jumping up and down with excitement!!!

Angie said...

You are so creative! Your paintings are so cool. Your improv quilt is really amazing! Enjoy your day!! angielovesgary2 atgmail dotcom

Barbara said...

Same as Barb, I’ve always loved seeing your paintings! “Moonlit Path” especially speaks to me. Im sure you *are* famous in particular circles like theatre, quiltmaking and painting to name only a few!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Same here - I am the proud owner of one of your paintings - and love seeing it each day! Thanks for the wonderful trip down memory lane - ;))

Thearica said...

Hi Gene!! I am back to blogging but started a new blog! Come see me! www.aquiltaholic.com

Kathleen said...

Love your paintings.