Monday, July 13, 2020

3 of 4 Done

Yes!  This morning I completed the third of the four corners.  
There is only The upper right dark corner to be quilted. 

The texture made by this quilting is so delightful  I can't help but brag about it. 

When I moved to the darker corners, I changed thread to a pale lavender. 
It is not an obvious change but it keeps the thread from standing out too much
and stealing the show. 

Hope fully you can see how the value contrast between the fabrics and thread 
maintain some consistency with this change.
I am starting to get quite excited about the finish on this one. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a masterpiece!!

ASouthernQuiltersJoy said...

That is beautiful!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Beautiful! What a great idea to change the thread color on the darker corners! The contrast between the thread and the fabric is terrific - and the quilting motif is one that I need to try - ;))

Jeanna said...

You have every reason to be excited about this one. It is amazing, Gene.

Frog Quilter said...

Beautiful quilting texture. Love it.

You are getting real good with the quilting. Go Gene, go!

Quilting Gail said...

Oh Gene, the quilting makes the fabric look rich! Love it!

Lyndsey said...

What a beautiful gem of a quilt.