Sunday, July 12, 2020

Free Motion Quilting the Corners

The Hummingbird quilt is coming along nicely.  I don't have a lot to tell you.  But I just had to show this quilting that is making me smile.
This quilting is creating a magnificent texture that is pretty in its own right.  I love running my hand over this. 

The back is lovely too.
The quilting texture along with the "mystery" batik that I got somewhere years ago is lovely and the play of the design with the quilting makes me smile. 

I have one outside corner quilted and three more to go.   
This is pretty dense quilting so I am taking lots of rest breaks. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my! This quilting is entirely spectacular! You have outdone even you! Haha

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree with Barbara! You have outdone yourself - your quilting is wonderful!! - ;))

Kathleen said...

Love the quilting you are doing!

Frog Quilter said...

The quilting is BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Jeanna said...

The quilting is as amazing, Gene. At first glance, I thought you may have dyed the backing fabric. Looking forward to seeing this one finished.

Quilting Gail said...

Gene, I can see why the quilting is making you smile ... it's fantastic!
Happy Quilting!