Friday, February 19, 2021

Wonder of Wonders

That is correct - It is almost a miracle.  My quilt is now one piece. I was going to do part of it today, but once I got going - I kept going. 

This is not a fancy shot because the weather is not pretty. But I plan on a photo shoot when I get the binding made and put on it. And of course if the weather will cooperate.   But I am totally stoked that this quilt is so close to being finished. I absolutely love the fabrics and variety of color this shows.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That is a beautiful quilt and I love the colours in the fabrics. Great work getting the top put together Gene.

Barbara said...

There are not good words for this beauty. I can only think of STUNNING!, but it’s beyond that!

Julierose said...

It is a stunning piece--I love those dyed fabrics--they just draw youe eyes around the piece..nice work hugs, Julierose

Frog Quilter said...

Fabulous quilt. I bet it will give great naps.

Pamela Arbour said...

You did a fabulous job, Gene! Congratulations.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

It's BEAUTIFUL - you outdid yourself this time - ;))

Quilting Gail said...

Miracles DO happen!! And what a pretty quilt it is! Looking forward to the finale!
Happy Quilting! :-)

Vicki W said...

This quilt is such a great antidote to winter!

Barb said...

Yeah!!!! Wonderful job, looks great. You put so much work into it and now look, the outcome is awesome.

Valerie said...

Beautiful quilt! It will warm you heart and soul!