Thursday, April 28, 2022

The "Forgotten" Runner

Somebody (I won't mention who, but his name is on this blog)  forgot to take a picture of the finished table runner.  That was mostly because the runner has not been washed and blocked yet.  
Oh well!  I took the runner outside and made some quick photos. 

The first set of photos were missing one end - Hey, it is hard to see the screen when the sun is so bright. 
See what I mean????

I went back and took a couple of slightly better photos. 
First the front:


Then with the end flipped so that you can see the backing. 


Meanwhile, I have been working on a face for the Friday Face Off. 
It will be different as I am playing with what I can 
do with the faces just to have fun.  
I can hardly wait to show it to you. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oooh, your table runner came out NICE! I like your quilting, backing fabric - and the flanged binding. Can't wait to see your new "face" - ;))

Barbara said...

Very nice, Gene! I love the krinkly look!

Jeanna said...

Pretty runner, Gene. I espcially like the angled ends and flanged binding. Oh...and the colors!

Vicki W said...

It turned out so pretty!