Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Muriel

Previously I had shown you that I had started another face.  Although at that time it was just a head shape on a background.   Over the past weekend,  I started on the eyes, added a neck and a body. On Monday,  I started "playing" and got the rest of the face and the hair added.   Then I fused everything in place and layered the quilt. 

She told me that her name is Muriel.  So far, she hasn't shared her story, but I am sure that she has one.  
I hope to have Muriel quilted and finished in time for  the Friday Face Off.  But for now you can see her in her unfinished state. 
Muriel

When you see the finished portrait,  you will surely see just how much the quilting adds to these pieces. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

LOVE her! You are SO creative with these faces! I'm glad you showed us one before the quilting does its "magic" - so we can see the difference - ;))

DVArtist said...

Ohhh I love Muriel. I can see she has a story and maybe some secrets. Have a great day Gene.