Friday, July 01, 2022

Friday Face Off

Welcome to another week of the Friday Face Off.  This "challenge" has really sparked my creative process. 

I am linking up with DVArtist.  You can go to her blog to visit other "Face Off" participants. 

Last week, there was a tutorial showing the process I use to start these.  
That was the beginning of Alien Man.  He is today's face off contribution. 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

9 comments:

Barbara said...

He looks quite formidable but also very comfortable in his alien gear. I love his hair (spikes?) or whatever grew from his head. A lot of work in this Gene, hope it’s fun for you. It’s fun for the rest of us!

Linda Kunsman said...

Fantastic quilt /fabric art!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

LOVE him - he looks alien - but friendly - ;))

Vicki W said...

OMG, the shibori hair! Spectacular!

My name is Erika. said...

I do like this one Gene. I wonder what surprised him so much. Happy July 4th weekend.

Rain said...

Great artwork! I love his eyes Gene! ☺

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Wow! I like him. He reminds me of a knight in armor, too. Love the stitching.

NatureFootstep said...

love this colorful face :)

DVArtist said...

Hi Gene. First let me apologize for not seeing this. I have been really sick but no excuse. This is magnificent. I mean absolutely magnificent. You are a true artist. Thank you for joining FFO.
Hope your day is going well.