Tuesday, July 04, 2023

July 4, 2023 -

Last night I was happy to quilt the final bit on the middle section of the quilt I am making for myself. I used a number of quilting patterns on this quilt section.  
The section will need to be trimmed now, but then it gets set aside while I layer and baste one of the two side sections. After the three sections are quilted, I will join them to make one big quilt. 
This will be the new quilt for my bed. I think it is going to be just lovely. 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful textures in the quilt. I like the variety in shape and size.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Lovely, indeed! - ;))

roentare said...

Beautiful quilts indeed

Valerie-Jael said...

It will be gorgeous! Love it! Hugs, Valerie

Jeanna said...

Your quilt is looking good, Gene. You'll have it on your bed in no time.