Wednesday, September 20, 2023

A Small Quilting Update-Bargello

The bargello quilt was put aside while I did the "special" project that I showed sneak peeks of last Friday. But now it is going back under the needle as I have time to work on it.  I had (?foolishly?) mentioned that I was going to do organic lines and that I "may add some small motifs randomly on the lines"
Of course, one dear reader commented "I'm looking forward to seeing the random small motifs"  So naturally I feel compelled to add some of those random motifs in amongst the organic and wavy lines. 
First just some organic and wavy lines:

Then several random motifs close together:


A random pebble and a small wave:


And a couple of swirls:

At the bottom you may see a tiny "heartbeat-EKG" that almost got 
cropped out of the photo (oops!) 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your quit is progressing beautifully. Love the additions. When I sew I always have wavy lines, I think I am unable to sew a straight line! Have fun quilting! Valerie

roentare said...

The colour and patterns are very good

Jeanna said...

Those little motifs fit perfectly amongst the lines. Great job, as usual :)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I LOVE the random small motifs added on the lines. I agree with Jeanna - they fit perfectly - ;))

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Fun random motifs.

DVArtist said...

You know I am NOT a blue person but these shades go so well with the hot colors. Have a very nice day today.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How fun! I love to add little surprises in the quilting.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those small, random motifs add character to the quilt and make it so different and unique. You are an amazing quilter and a perfect quilt artist.