Saturday, September 23, 2023

I missed Friday-Oops!

It has been a busy week and I honestly lost track of the days. So I missed the Friday FaceOff - but in reality it was not posted at the normal time. So I am a day late.  

I am still quilting on the bargello quilt but haven't taken any new photos of it.  I did go to a concert at the local venue. The band was Sawyer Brown, they were on Star Search in the 1980s and managed to go on to a 40 year career (and still going) in the music business. 
Mark Miller-singing and Gregg "Hobie" Hubbard playing keyboards are original members of the band. 
It was a sell-out crowd and I was very happy to be on the third row. Several times the crowd was on their feet.  I did lots of singing along Ha ha. 
I am still smiling. 

I am linking up with the "Friday Face Off"



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

12 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I bet you had a fun time out. And your self-portrait is great. You have a nice smile Gene. Happy weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

What a lovely and smiley face, glad you had a great time! Hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...keep smiling and stay creative!

Christine said...

Lovely face!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I remember them well - I'm glad you had a good time - and it's always nice to see you smile - ;))

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

If I recall, Sawyer Brown is what I would call a country-rock group. Looks like from your smiling face, you had a wonderful time at the concert and afterward!

roentare said...

It is nice to have a fulfilling life!

DVArtist said...

Yes, I was late posting. I totally lost track of time and space. LOL I'm so glad you posted your beautiful smile. Thank you for joining FFO and have nice weekend.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You've been to some great concerts lately. Woohoo!

Iris Flavia said...

Happy, fun pic of you! To great music and events!

Jeanna said...

Glad you enjoyed the concert, Gene. Now that is a familiar face!!! Best FACE OFF face you've posted yet!

Jeanie said...

Hello, Gene! I'm a bit late but thanks for coming over to Marmelade Gypsy for FFO last week. I've enjoyed looking down your blog -- that bargello quilt is just lovely. Quilting is something I love to collect but do not do, so I especially admire it. The concert sounds great too. All the best.