Thursday, August 08, 2024

A Friday FaceOff and A fun Time

Welcome to another Friday Face off event hosted by Nicole at https://beadwright.blogspot.com/

I have a couple of digital drawings that I made while slightly distracted. So excuse the "goofs" - I stil had fun drawing them. 
and

The Thursday night, I worked a show at our local performing arts theater. 
The act was "The Kings of Queen" (a Queen tribute band) and they did a wonderful job. 
Plus, I got to meet most of the band. I got pics with three of them. 
The lead singer in the Freddie Mercury garb and the bass player.
A friend, the guitar player (the Brian May of this group) and of course me. 
I did meet the drummer on the stairs and spoke with him, but I didn't get a photo. 
It was a fun night and I enjoyed it a lot. 

I am linking up the to "Friday Face Off" with Nicole.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

13 comments:

roentare said...

Great portraits on the band star

Iris Flavia said...

I love especially the octupus.
And, of course!!! That Queen is still cherished. I just finished Brian May´s book on the moon (3-D), if you care you can pop in on my Thursday-post this week (as in yesterday).
Have a great Friday! To Queen!

My name is Erika. said...

I love your digital drawings Gene. That octopus is cute. And what goofs are you talking about? And it looks like you had a fun night out. You can't go wrong with listening o Queen music, can you? Happy weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your drawings are great and what fun to go for a night out, and to get photos with the performers - great! Hugs!.

Christine said...

Lovely drawings!

Jeanna said...

The octopus made me smile, Gene. The show sounds like fun. Queen was one of my favorites!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun drawings ~ favorite is the octopus ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tom said...

...keep the music playing.

NatureFootstep said...

seems you have some fun :)

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh how much fun is this. Queen is one of my faves. The photos are fabulous. Now for the art, fabulous again!!!! Thank you for sharing with FFO.

Granny Annie said...

Love the digital art. The two are fun. Your life looks very exciting.

Jeanie said...

It looks like you've been having a great time. Love all your faces!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Yay! Great drawings and celebrities and friends. Glad you are still having fun!