Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday Again? Time flies

So Friday has arrived again. That means more faces to share.  This week, just like last week, I am sharing images that I have created in Procreate drawing software on my iPad. 

First up is this recreation of a sketch from my paper sketchbook. 
I used that drawing (which was enhanced with watercolor) and used it as a reference. 
What?  There is on face on this one? Sure there is but it is facing away from you. 

Next up, I used the images of two parrots from a puzzle that we put together. 
I recreated them  drawing with my Apple Pencil, and did a pretty good job, I think. 
So there are two faces. 


And a final face. The reference for this was a simple line drawing from one of my sketchbooks.
I decided to keep it pretty simple but add a little color.  
Don't ask me about the headgear.  I don't remember how this came to be originally. 

So there you go.  My art to share in the Friday Face Off.   




Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

12 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Love the explanation to the first one!
And the parrots are cute.
The last one remind of a knight. On September 3rd in my old home town we have the biggest history festival of Northern Germany, my family all join, bet you´d love it!
Happy Friday!

Tom said...

...time flies when we are having fun, we must be having a blast!

sirkkis said...

Very nice pad paintings 👍🏼 Enjoy a weekend 🌝

Christine said...

Nice work!

Jeanna said...

I"m enjoying how you recreate pieces from previous artwork, Gene.

DVArtist said...

Hey Gene, you are killen' it with this art. I think you should start a book. I really love all three of them, however, there is something so special about the last on. The simplicity of the face that actually shows so much emotion. I hope your mom is doing well. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Granny Annie said...

Awesome all!

My name is Erika. said...

I'm enjoying these procreate drawings Gene. The last one reminds me of something you might see in a advertisement. Have a super weekend. erika

roentare said...

Fantastic drawing as usual.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I recall a time when time went lot slower.

NatureFootstep said...

cool, love the desktop :) Looks like mine :)

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How fun! And I love those parrots.