Friday, August 23, 2024

Faces

Welcome to my blog home.  Today is Friday so it is time to share faces I have created. These faces are created digitally using the Procreate app on an iPad. 

First up is a cute little three year old boy.   I took a photo to use as reference for my art - because 3 year olds do not sit still. Ha ha. 


Next up is a Picasso type portrait of a certain famous scientist. I will let you guess which one. 
(Hint, there is a famous photo of this scientist sticking out his tongue at the camera.) 

I am linking with the Friday Face Off.


 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Tom said...

...I would say Einstein. Gene, have a fabulous weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

LOVE the eye-color of the three-year-old!
Picasso is cool, too. Ah, to creativity, I have none atm.... Have a happy Friday!

Christine said...

Well done Gene!

Jeanna said...

Two very different faces. To me, these represent the infinite range of your talent. Hope all is well in Alabama and enjoy the weekend.

roentare said...

Einstein face is so unique!

DVArtist said...

Oh yes, Einstein's famous photo. I like yours better and the boy is awesome. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Look like you had fun with today faces.

My name is Erika. said...

These are great Gene. I really like the Picasso style one. And sorry I missed this yesterday but I ran out of time before I have to be someplace. Enjoy your weekend!