Friday, August 16, 2024

Friday Face Off 8/16/24

Another Friday is here and I have a couple of fun digital drawings to share with you. 

First we have Seahorses playing in the ocean with bubbles.  
The seahorses were inspired by a book that a friend's baby put into my hands to read to her. 
I thought "you know what, I could draw seahorses with just a bit of effort. 
So, I did. They have faces so they qualify for the face off. 

I also used a photo that I had taken, years ago, of some flowers. It became my reference for this drawing.

I have lots of fun creating these digital drawings/paintings.  
I continue to look at everything for inspiration. 

I am linking up the to "Friday Face Off" with Nicole.



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

12 comments:

roentare said...

Sea horses are looking so cute

Tom said...

...Mother Nature created many beautiful faces with her flowers.

My name is Erika. said...

I really like those seahorses Gene. You are are really knocking those digital drawings out of the park. I tried one last week and I just deleted it because it was terrible-grin. Have a super weekend ahead.

sirkkis said...

Oh, you have seahorses here! They are close to my themes today. Nice flowers as weĺl 👍🏼 Happy FFO 😍

Iris Flavia said...

I had a sea horse... on my bathing suit. At age 5 kids learn to swim here and if they pass the test they get that emblem sewn on their suit so they can enter the adult´s section :-) Thank you for the memory.

Jeanna said...

Those are some sweet seahorses.

Christine said...

Nice art Gene!

DVArtist said...

Wow!!!! I love these. But what excites me must are those bubbles. They are just too cool. Thank you for joining FFO and the well wishes for me and Mr. M. Have a great weekend.

Jeanie said...

This one is magical, Gene!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Those seahorses are so fun! And the flowers are sweetness!

Granny Annie said...

You have lots of perfect illustrations for a children's book. Love those bubbles.

Jennifer said...

You are a talented guy but I have to say that seahorses freak me out a little.