Saturday, October 03, 2009

Winners! We have Winners!!!!

Woo woo. I am excited. I put all the names from the comments in a spreadsheet and then did columns for the extra entries. This morning, first thing, I used the random number generator to pick the two winners. ANNNNDDDDD.......DRUMROLL PLEASE ||||||||||||||| (those are drumsticks)


The winners are Barbara at Pineland Patches and Pat at Artfully Ooglebloops Everyone leave them a BIG congratulations on this post okay. No sore losers, you are all winners. It is just that these two got prizes for being winners.

Barbara said: The new machine looks *great* -- good luck with it. Looking forward to the things you will be making. I know they will be very creative, as always! I can't always keep up with giveaways, but this is one I can't resist. Congratulations on both reasons for it. I'll post about it on my blog -- incredibly unique "fat quarter" fabric prize!



Pat (Ooglebloops) said: OOOO - color me VERY green!!!! I would need a college level course to learn how to run that Baby!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!
OK, enter me in your drawing also - I am a loyal follower, I have a blog, I will mention it later on my blog- and does that give me 5(?) entries? Sorry Pat, this Pat hopes to win also!! LOL Good luck to all!!!


Now ladies, YOU have to contact ME. (you are followers, so I am expecting that you actually read my posts. Ha ha.) If you don't contact me, I will be happy to keep this fun fabric. (((grin))) I KNOW you will be in touch.
This was fun.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see this "fat quarter" fat quarter in person! I'm already thinking about creative ways to use it. Thanks, Gene! Just one question, do we also get a bowl of stew? ;) Again, congratulations on both occasions!

ooglebloops said...

Woohoo!! Thank you!!! I will email ya'!!!!

sewfunquilts said...

Congrats! Ladies. But it was supposed to be me.......Whaaa! Enjoy it.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Congratulations to dah winners...Pat and Barbara. I'm pee green with envy! Thanks for the fun Gene!

Pat

lesthook said...

LOL at the bowl of soup! Congrats ladies!

Pat said...

Congrats to the winners. (GENE...are you SURE it was Ooglebloops Pat and not ME whose name came up???? LOL)

JustCindy said...

Congratulations, Barb & Pat!

Kim D. said...

Congratulations Ladies. Lucky Lucky..

Anonymous said...

Hi Gene. Just "discovered" your blog and I will be back. Well, how could I not - we have the same birthday!! Hope yours was a happy day. Love the Baby, so exciting to have a new Baby in the house. Have fun getting to know Baby.
Oh, and congratulations to your lucky winners.

Betsy said...

congratulations to the winners!

^A^ngel said...

Congrats to the "other winners"...yes YOU ...the ones with prizes LOL.. ;-)

Enjoy the fabric and keep being creative!!

Hugs and God Bless,

^A^ngel