Friday, April 02, 2010

I figured it out!

In my last post, I mentioned wanting to re-use a blogger photo in my blog.  Well, hot diggety dog!  I found this in the Blogger help files
When you upload an image through Blogger, it gets stored on Picasa Web Albums, and is therefore subject to the quota limit on your account there. You can log in there with your Google Account to access all your images. 
Now I can log into the Picasa web album and see all my uploaded blog pics there in ONE plae - and re-use them if I need to.  Hooray. 


And a big Thanks to all you who commented with ideas for re-using pictures. 


Not sure this will work but here is a link to my album! 

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this handy bit of blogging knowledge!

Jandi said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been wondering about picture limits on blogger.

Pat said...

I would guess we do have photo limits and at some point, some of us will reach the limit. I guess if we can access the Picasa area that holds our pictures, we can delete some and gain back some space???

Terry said...

Gene the link worked great...Love your pictures:)
See we have something other than quilting in common; I alos love taking ppictures of the birds that hang out in my backyard.
Thanks for the tip about Picasa, I didn't know that either:0
Terry

Unknown said...

hmmm. i must have slept through that post...

Sue said...

Thanks for always being so helpful Gene. You are like my own personal blog assistant

Pokey said...

W O W. I did not know this, so imagine my surprise to go there and find all my stuff- !! Thank you for passing on the knowledge, Gene.