Thursday, April 22, 2010

I suppose I should be ashamed....

I suppose I should be ashamed....But I  am not.  Hey, even dogs like me!  You see I won again-this time over at Tango's Treasures.  She said that Harley (the dog) picked me as the winner.  Now here is the prize package, I got it today. There is one item missing, a niece has a nice little pad of sticky notes that look like cute shoes.  (yep, I am a decent uncle!) ( you can see it on Tango's blog HERE.
Check out the perfect for paper piecing ruler and mini cutting mat. Then a NICE selection of Guntermann threads. mmmmmmm sewing goodnesss,   And finally a charm pack of sultry by moda.  

Sometimes I wonder what an old goat like me did/does to be so lucky.  Whatever, it is I want to keep it up.  I love prizes in the mail!





Okay, here I am going to lessen my chances on a prize or two:

Freebird Fabric at Quilt Taffy. Doncha know that has me singing some Skynryd? (yeah, that was on the "Pronounced" album.

Barb is Going Green    hey, it is Earth Day. (but I really need the pins!)

Blog Post 300 at Sunflower Quilts  (yep awesome prizes!)

Okay, I am not going to tell you EVERYTHING....get out there and read some blogs

17 comments:

eva said...

I am jealous!!!!

xo
eva

Pat said...

Yes...you should be ashamed....VERY ashamed!!! LOL

Lindi said...

So envious... We'll have to rename your blog The Lucky Genie and his Geneuine OriGeneal Quilts! lol

Sam said...

I know what you mean, I won two last week -- great prizes too. Enjoy, I am!

Fleurette said...

Wonderful prize Gene, Congratulations!

ooglebloops said...

Is there such a thing as winner envy - because I am jealous!!!LOL

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL glad it got to you save & sound!!
Enjoy!!

Joanne Lendaro said...

soooooooooo.....if I see that you've entered I shouldn't.....lol!!

Congrats! Have a good weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Hey, congrats on the win! That is awesome! And thanks for pointing us to some other giveaways!

Micki said...

Very cool indeed! How awesome!
Micki

Barb said...

I thought I was a greedy monger....hummmm I need to rethink that!! Congrats on your win again!!

sewfunquilts said...

congrats! yup! nice one.

Greg said...

Can I rub your head for luck?? Congrats on the win!!!

Sue said...

Hey I'm a Sagitarian! Lucky in life but not in lottery!
You are what my mother would call "Tinny"

Unknown said...

awesome prize package......I love the shoo fly quilt that you wont have time to make too...but I bet you will, someday!

Petit Design Co. said...

Yeah and I noticed your name got picked on the IHAN blog too! I'll gladly take any of your rejects (is there such a thing?) LOL

Bunny said...

Again of my you are lucky. Have fun.