Friday, July 09, 2010

Studios: Pre-order available

I got an email with  the announcement of the pre-order date for the Fall Issue of Studios magazine.  If you remember that is the magazine that I will be in, showing my studio space.  Several people asked when it would be available.  The release date is August 10th.  WOW it is soon!
Here is the link http://store.quiltingdaily.com/Mixed-Media/Magazines/Studios-Fall-2010.html?a=qp100709

I am floating on a cloud this Friday morning!!! I love good news.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

And I am old so you will remind us closer to the date? Right?
Can't wait to see your sewing space...

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Way Cool Gene!!! Congrats and keep jumping up and down...I would be.

Smiles,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and we can all say we knew you "way back when!"

Barb said...

Gene, that is just tooooo awesome!!! I am sooooo happy for you!

Chartreuse Moose said...

That's fantastic! So very excited with and for you!

Micki said...

How cool is that! You must be so excited! I know you will be getting a few copies.
Way to go!
Micki

ooglebloops said...

Your flight to fame is loaded and ready to take off!!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome, Gene!! I will make sure I get my copy. And to think that you are amongst Kaffe!! Can I get you to autograph my copy?

Sue said...

Well done Gene. That's so great! I hope you will still remember us when you're soaring high.