Friday, July 09, 2010

Yep I was featured today


It seems to be my day!


I have to tell you a funny story.  I was telling my supervisor that my NAME was on the list of featured artists in the Fall Studios magazine (on the pre-order page)  Then I said, "I am listed with a lot of other people; Kaffe Fassett is in the list too!"  She said, "Oh is SHE  not any good?"   
I about cracked up then quickly googled Kaffe (to show her  HIS picture) and explained his wonderfulness. (I love his bright fabrics) Then, (yeah I LOVE this part) she looked at his fabrics and said "Oh you could do that. " and walked away. 

Yeah, I think it is my day! 
If you click the picture above it should take you to the Finished Friday post.  If not...here it goes again Finished Friday

1 comment:

Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

I was also on Finished Friday - I loved seeing your mini-quilt! I loved it...having a little "brag post" that's not on your own blog is fun, no?!?!