Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finished Product

I have a finished product.  This is the little table topper that I made using the Star variation from my AccuQuilt GO! video.   (The pattern for the "Dance of the Japanese Lantern's" pattern should be done this weekend with any luck!!!)

So just pictures of the topper over the back of a chair, the back of  the topper and some detail shots.
I quilted it with straight lines through the design area.  In the border I did some very dense pebbly quilting to give texture to the border.





OOOPS somehow I lost the picture of the back.  Sorry!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice job!! Looking forward to seeing the Dance of the Japanese Lanterns.

Bunny said...

You did an amazing job I love it. Great pebble quilting. WOW

ooglebloops said...

I love it - GO has created a star!!!! Altho - I think you always were a star- Go just made it easier to get those creations out there!!

Pat said...

I love that pebbly look in the border. GREAT job on this, Gene!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice!

quiltingnana said...

nice quilting

Kaye said...

Good job Gene, love thaT pattern, lucky you to have that go, I keep trying

Sharlee said...

You did a Awesome job, love it..

Royce said...

Love the quilting on the border area, great job.

Anonymous said...

yummy!! that pebble quilting is stellar!