Saturday, August 21, 2010

The pattern is complete!

After more hard work than I realized it could possibly be, my pattern, Dance of the Japanese Lanterns, is now for sale on Etsy. 

I have added a link on the sidebar at the right of this page so you can get there easily. And here I am repeating it:










While it only shows five in stock, I will have more available.  Right now I am "testing the waters."   



If you are international (not USA) and would like to purchase a copy you may email me, or leave a message here asking me to email you.   But be sure if you ask me to email you, that I have your email address.  We can determine shipping costs and I can list one just for you. 



Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive while I have worked on this pattern.  You are the wind beneath my wings...oh watch out or I will start singing! ha ha.  I do appreciate you all.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pattern is so unique, I know it will fly off the shelf. Best of luck!

Pat said...

I love it and know it's going to be a favorite of many....especially those who have the GO cutter chisel die!!!

Cindy said...

Congrats, Gene.

Anonymous said...

It looks great Gene! Good luck with it. I think I remember you mentioning the pattern may be made without the GO!... Just with a rotary cutter, is that right?
How much would postage be to Queensland, Australia?
Jaycadiramen at yahoo dot com dot au

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Gene!! You did a fantastic job!

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations Gene. Really cute design.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Is it to where you can put it in pdf for and just email it out? I would love a pdf format....

Chartreuse Moose said...

I think you've got a winner here! Be warned...when your pattern business takes off...you may have to give up your day job! ;-)))

Stephanie Hughes said...

Looks great Gene. This is wonderful. Steph

~Laurie~ said...

Congratulations Gene!!! I'm so happy for you :) Wishing you great success with this very pretty pattern!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Awesome!! Looks great! Much success as it flies off the Etsy shelf!

Sandy said...

Yay! Congrats Gene...and much success to you. This pattern is a delight- perfect wall hanging, I am with Barb for the immediate download suggestion, and have NO idea what that requires, not a "busines" woman here! What is next???? Sandy

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Nice design, Gene! Very colorful and very eye-catching!

Unknown said...

well if only i had that damn die....lol

Millie said...

Congrats Gene...cute pattern.

Micki said...

The pattern is so nice! I love the black background you used.
Micki

Anonymous said...

Just bought the PDF - looking forward to getting starting. I'm thinking I may make it with a twisted ribbon border (but my quilting eyes may be bigger than my stomach!).
Good luck with the pattern Gene.