Thursday, August 26, 2010

A special Day

My friend Pat had a great idea.  One of our friends is having a birthday so we are going to send as many people as we can to her blog.  Let's make this an amazing day for TONYA at Tonya's Sewing Room.
Just go on over and wish her a BIG Happy Birthday.

If you don't know Tonya, well let me tell you, she is a sweet and fun lady. She is both generous and kind. Those are two qualities I love in a person.

I KNOW you will read this Tonya so -Happy Birthday my Friend, I love you. (not in a creepy way either! ha ha)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Gene! I'm off to visit Tonya now.

Pat said...

YAY...I'm hoping she gets LOTS of happy wishes today!!! Thanks for joining me in this, Gene!

Vesuviusmama said...

Done! You are a sweatheart to think of doing that for her.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Lovely post! Off to wish Happy B-day to Tonya and hoping she enjoys the surprise visits!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Done...great idea Gene and Pat.

Pat

Pokey said...

How thoughtful ~ it's done!

SewCalGal said...

Great idea. I'm off to send my Happy Birthday wishes!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Theodora quilts said...

Nice idea I will visit her.

Unknown said...

oh Gene, you are too kind. thanks so much and i love you too (in a creepy way though)lol

Petit Design Co. said...

LOL Gene, your "not in a creepy" way comment made me laugh so hard! Why is it that we can't go around telling people that we love them? I tell all my friends I love them all the time. Love ya!

Stephanie Hughes said...

Thanks Gene! It is great you did this ;)