Monday, October 20, 2014

Bad Blogger!

I confess!  I have been a bad blogger lately.  I have been working on a project and experimenting with options for it. Since it is for a blog hop later, I can't show it yet.  I have spun some yarn and ordered a lovely drop spindle.

And done a bit of weaving - using an inlay technique that allows me to "paint shapes" in the fabric.  
My sewing machine has been calling my name.  I now have a commission quilt to work on also.  So I should be getting back to sewing this week. (yaay)

I am very happy to tell you that the Lapel Stick promotion has been extended until the end of this week, October 25th.  So you can still catch this great bargain.

Lapel Stick Promo



This is a great bargain.  I used my lapel stick just this weekend to attach a fabric bow onto a cloth bag that contained a birthday gift.  The uses for Lapel Stick are truly limited only by your creative imagination.  



My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

6 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

sounds like lots of very fun projects keeping you busy-love that

Barbara said...

Your drop spindle is beautiful!

Beth said...

Spinning, weaving, quilting, wow. Good thing you retired. :)
Can't wait to see what all you are up to.

Kathleen said...

I like the new technique you are learning in your weaving. Very cool!

emmy said...

We are going to be sewing chemo caps at out quilting group. Would you kindly share where you got your pattern. I like the reversible idea. Thank you.

emmy said...

I found the chemo cap pattern when I searched your blog. Thank you.