Friday, October 24, 2014

What am I working on?

Ah yes,  but it is a secret - the "what I am working on" - but now an announcement has been made and I have added a button on my side bar.

I am working on projects (or will be when I get home again) for Patsy Thompson's blog hop.  Patsy is pretty well known as an amazing free motion quilt artist, designer and teacher. What you may not know is that she also does wonderful machine embroidery designs. Or was I the only one who didn't know that?
I was thrilled to be asked if I would participate. Of course I said YES!  I have one project completed and a couple of other ideas that are still in the planning stages. (and I can plan almost anywhere! So I am planning while patient sitting.)
My scheduled day is November 11th which is Veteran's Day. I hope you will visit all of the stops on our blog hop.  I know I want to see them all. I am sure there will be some wonderfully creative projects to see.



My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

3 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I can't wait to see what you do!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had no idea that Patsy did machine embroidery patterns. I'll have to check it out.

ShirleyC said...

This will be interesting. I've never heard of her.
I will be having knee surgery on the 30th so I hope I won't miss this hop.