Monday, October 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday

After showing the tutorial on quick half square triangles, I made a few more and did this simple layout.
oops my picture is a bit crooked!
Now I have to decide whether to make more and make a quilt or add just a bit more and make a table runner.  I am linking up with Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

If you are looking for the Lapel Stick special deal here is a quick recap.
You can get a box of Lapel Stick - that is 40 Lapel Sticks  - for only $50.    This is an amazing deal.  The price includes Fed-Ex shipping with tracking. This offer expires on October 20th.

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Nice layout! It would make a stunning quilt, but it's an easy question for me since I am no longer making quilts, it would become a table runner!

mssewcrazy said...

I enjoyed the explanation of the half square triangles and how to do them. I really need to make some runners so vote runner. Either way it looks nice so far.

Barb said...

I have gotten to where I love doing hst....really do...

kathyinozarks said...

I think a table runner would be great for this

Beth said...

great runner for sure.