Saturday, June 20, 2020

Another Painting Episode

After doing the last class, there was paint left on the palette.  Since I hate wasting it, I decided to take a piece of watercolor paper and play.  This piece is very "raw and unfinished"  but I am not sure if I will paint any more on top of it.   I had fun doing it and that was the point of the process.
I started out painting in a totally abstract manner.  I had no objective and no subject in mind.  Then the painting started becoming a landscape,  so I went with it.

It is now an abstracted landscape.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Another masterpiece! I think it is beautiful.

Barbara said...

Ah, that’s my process. Start with a blank mind and go where the images take you. I love it!

Kathleen said...

That sounds like a very freeing way to do it! Love the result.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

And a VERY nice one - I LOVE the color combination - ;))